About Our Tours & Announcing New Dates and Prices for the 2022 Season
Chianti on a Vespa scooter tour; two Italian classics which symbolize la dolce vita.
Now, Italy by Vespa is bringing them together in a once-in-a-lifetime travel experience in Italy that promises to capture the heart, soul and essence of Italy: a week in central Tuscany at the best hotel in the area. The tour is filled with adventure and scenic day trips throughout the Chianti countryside aboard your very own Vespa! Experience the finest wineries, cooking schools, scenic views that will stay with you forever.
- Complimentary ground transportation from the Santa Maria Novella Train Station located in Florence city center to your hotel in Chianti and return-trip ground transportation from your hotel in Chianti to Florence Santa Maria Novella Train Station on our published times. Times outside of this can be accommodated on a user pay basis
- 7 nights accommodations at one of our 4 star hotels in Radda in Chianti
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches.
- 1 welcome reception followed by dinner upon arrival.
- 4 hosted dinners, (2 deluxe dining and 2 dinners at local restaurants), including selected wine.
- All event fees, wine tastings, museum entrance fees, and sightseeing activities and admissions, unless indicated as optional (trips may include many optional activities on a user-pay basis).
- Italian luxury cooking class.
- 7 days Vespa usage, fuel, and limited Italian property damage insurance (additional scooter protection insurance is available at a small premium; driver responsible for all damage to the scooter).
- Trip cancellation including medical evacuation insurance is available at a small charge.
- Local host, Vespa escorts, support van and driver.
- Pilot van each day, great to carry your purchases or if we have inclement weather or if you choose not to ride your Vespa for part or all of the tour
- Local native PhD tour guide fluent in English.
- 5 Day Tours do not include Cooking day or Castle/Ceramic day. (Depends on season.)
- 5 Day Tours do not include Siena day or Cross-Country day. (Depends on season.)
- 5 Day Tours do not include Outbound Transfer.